Sunday 27 September 2009

Been very busy

Sorry I haven’t blog for a while, I’ve been very busy this summer doing my garden. My garden is divided into two sections with different parts in each. I’ve been concentrating on the bottom half, sorry didn’t take any before picture silly me but I have some after pictures.

In this picture I’ve erected a pagoda and lay a half circular patio, it’s not quit finish I am debating whether to add gravel between the gap or to put small paving brick if I can find it any feedback welcome.




I had a large border her that reflected the small patio on the other side. I have remove a lot of plant and lay a secret part though it. It will look great when the plant grow back. Next summer I am adding larger leaf plant to give it a jungle feel. What do you think?













































No comments:

Post a Comment